Occurs when trying to build and launch Android Emulator, emulator launches but no app. This error has been brought up numerous times, yet no real answer. I have done the gfollowing steps and it still occurs:
1) I have added a JAVA_HOME variable as follows: C:\Java\jdk1.7.0. It is in the correct location
2) I have added this to the end of my Path file ;C:\Java\jdk1.7.0\bin\javac.exe;C:\Java\jdk1.7.0\bin\jarsigner
3) I deleted my CLASSPATH variable
4) Really getting a headache :( (I really want to use Titanium not play with Java issues!!)
Any specific step-by-step help or possible solutions would be really needed!!
I got rid of the same error by:
1) Added a JAVA_HOME variable as follows: C:\Java\jdk1.7.0
2) Appended my user enviroment variable path with ;C:\Java\jdk1.7.0\bin
Now my previous errors are gone, replaced with a new one:
[ERROR] JDK version 1.7.0 detected, but 1.6 is required
You need to add the java bin directory path in your Path Environment variable not the jarsigner path and javac.exe. Based in your #2 info above, your environment path should have this java bin path
Let me know if that works in your side.
Cheers - Mark