Hey, I'm trying to setup subscriptions for android. I followed the example in the ti.inappbilling module and though things work with the sample products, I can't seem to get things to go through with the subscription I setup on Google Play. Here's what I've done/tried:
- Uploaded a draft of the app to google play so I could add the products there properly
- Included the app's public key
- Put the proper billing permissions in tiapp.xml
- Checked all the info to make sure it's correct
- Published and signed the app, then emailed it to my phone and installed it from there.
I read somewhere that subscriptions are only supported in version 2 of the billing API (native billing API, not the Ti module). Could this be the problem? Any assistance would be much appreciated!
Think you can help? Login to answer this question!