How can I delete an app, appearing in Appcelerator's 'my apps' page? I made some test apps that I don't want to be appeared there.
The short answer is: You can't (well, at least for now)
All you can do for now is to deacivate the apps you are not using anymore. Simply:
- Go into the application's details page,
- In the App Actions section
- Click the deactivate link
From there, the application will be hidden from your lists. I remember it used to bug me (having all those test apps in my profile section). But I got over it, like most people here ;)
@Ammar Asim! Follow this.
- go to My Apps.
- Click on App Details
- On the right side of App Details page you can See a Column having 3 rows (Subscription plan, App Actions and Billing Info)
- Click on App Actions and then Click Deactivate to delete
open titanium, next to the Apps tab Explorer else the Project tab Exploder. Open the Project tab exploder, right click on the project you want to delete and press Delete :)
Think you can help? Login to answer this question!