is this possible? i use ctrl + mousewheel to scrollfast up/down is there a a zooming feature i could bind this to? thanks. titanium studio desktop 22.214.171.1242.08301612 Linux-3.5.4-1-ARCH-x86_64
There is a 'zoom' Command, which toggles the window between standard state and user state. Might be what you are looking for.
You can find it under Preferences | General | Keys, search for zoom
Titanium Desktop was given over to the open source community and is available at TideSDK.org
- StackOverflow: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/tidesdk
- Documentation: http://tidesdk.multipart.net/docs/user-dev/generated
- Source Code: https://github.com/TideSDK/TideSDK
- Tutorials: Get started easily http://tidesdk.multipart.net/docs/user-dev/generated/#!/guide
- Report a Bug: Help us improve https://github.com/TideSDK/TideSDK/issues.
- IRC: Chat with us on #tidesdk on freenode.net
- Twitter: Follow TideSDK @tidesdk.
- Blog: Read our blog at http://tidesdk.org/blog.
- Mailing List: Join our mailing list at https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/tidesdk.
- Wiki: Access additional resources in our wiki https://github.com/TideSDK/TideSDK/wiki
This question has been locked and cannot accept new answers.