Titanium ios app freeze on splash screen when wifi with bad connection. I have already set the <analytic> false </analytic> in the tiapp.xml (as some threads said it is solution in google), my SDK version is 2.0.2. I have read lots of pages in google, but still can't find the correct solution. Who can help me, much appreciated...
You really need to provide some code to help use to help you, without it - you are asking people to guess.
So I will guess - but unless by some dumb luck I am right - provide code, and are you targeting Android or iOS?
- Have you tried cleaning the project? Exit the simulators then Project > Clean, wait and then rebuild as normal
- If you are calling a XHR function on app launch - turn that off and see what happens.
- Does the same thing happen when you use SDK 2.1.1?
- Create a brand new blank project using SDK 2.1.1, does the same thing happen?
- Have you removed all your code except enough to show a single window?
Let me know.
Thank you Malcolm,
- Finally I found the root cause is the 3rd party module (do.hi.progress.hud). But I don't know why this module cause this weird issue.
Think you can help? Login to answer this question!