If you get the error message IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory for your icon, follow these steps.
- Open the generated AndroidManifest.xml it should be in your build/android folder.
- Find this line: <application android:debuggable="false" android:name="YourApp" android:label="yourapp" android:icon="@drawable/appicon"> The android:icon has the path to where your icon should be located.
- The drawable folder should be in build\android\res\drawable
- Copy a png with the same name as written in the AndroidManifest.xml into the folder.
That's it! PS. Note that / (slash) is the folder separator on Linux and Mac and \ (back-slash) is the separator on Windows.
PPS. An answer for this would be a fix to the python build script
- Application type: mobile
- Titanium SDK: 2.1.0.GA
- Device: Android emulator and physical device model
- Host Operating System: Windows Vista
- Titanium Studio: 220.127.116.11206251749
Think you can help? Login to answer this question!