I've to test my app in 960 x 640 resolution and in Samsung Galaxy Tab resolution. So I've added AVD in Android Manager but it does not appear in Titanium Developer. What am I doing wrong ? I've named it titanium_3_ISO3 and that file was created in ~/.android My OS is Mac OS X and I'm using Ti Dev 1.2.2.
- close your emulator
- delete all your AVDs using the Android Manager
- launch your app using the Android OS version you wish to test it in, which will create a fresh AVD
- close the emulator, so you can edit its settings in the next steps
- there should be one AVD now listed in the manager. Select it, press the "Edit" button, change the resolution, press the "Edit AVD" button to save.
- return to Titanium Developer and launch your app again, and the new resolution should take effect
Hope this helps
Think you can help? Login to answer this question!