We’re proud and excited to announce the newest version of Titanium Studio. Version 2.0.2 is a significant bug fix release with over 140 items addressed.
Studio 2.0.2 highlights
- The find bar in editor now supports multi-line search.
- You can file bugs and feature requests from inside Titanium Studio.
- Significant speed improvement in CSS parsing.
Other Useful Functionality
- CSS and HTML text hovers have been improved with additional information.
- Scope selectors in Rubles can use grouping, intersection and union operators.
- Studio now uses the new platform -clean option where available.
- Local variables inside functions are back again in content assist.
- Studio on Windows has been upgraded to use Python 2.7.
Read the Release Notes for additional details on all improvements available in this release.
Updating Titanium Studio
You should be automatically prompted to update your Titanium Studio software. If you do not see the prompt, you can select “Check for Updates” from the “Help” menu from within Titanium Studio.
Once you’ve updated Titanium Studio, you’ll then get an update for the Titanium Mobile SDK.